Dr Campagnaro reviews all medical referrals received at Bendigo Respiratory to determine:
requirement for an associated breathing test
Reception staff will then call you to book the appropriate consultations.
Prepayment of your $100 gap is required to confirm appointments. If payment is not received your appointment will be cancelled.
Referrals can be:
- preferably sent via ARGUS – Secure encrypted email directly from your referring doctor
- posted to 210 Barnard Street, Bendigo 3550
- delivered in person
faxed to 5442 9844
Please ensure that your contact details are correct.
Medical consultation fees
Standard initial consultation
$242.60 (patient contribution $100 + Medicare rebate $142.60)
Complex initial consultation
$349.40 (patient contribution $100 + Medicare rebate $249.40)
Standard follow up review
$131.40 (patient contribution $60 + Medicare rebate $71.40)
Complex follow up review
$184.90 (patient contribution $60 + Medicare rebate $124.90)
Lung function testing
- Requires spacer device. Available for purchase $10.
- In association with medical consultation “Bulk Billed” to Medicare, no patient contribution
- Referrals from other medical practitioners: $170 paid at time of booking. Once completed Medicare will rebate you $129.10.
Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) Gold card holders are fully covered for all medical consultation fees. There is no patient contribution.